By Soniya Gaonkar on Mar 13, 2020 5:46:41 PM
Pune is one of the fastest growing metro cities in India.
The weather, the proximity to Mumbai, and the young IT crowd all make the city extremely attractive for real estate investment. While old Pune has a vibrant and traditional culture, new areas of Pune like Baner, Viman Nagar, Hinjewadi, and Wakad are bustling with nightlife.
It is a city with the perfect blend of old and new.
Because of Pune’s dynamic nature, the real estate marketing in the city is soaring and there are plenty of real estate investment opportunities in every area you visit. But out of all of these which are the prime areas of Pune you should invest in? Let’s take a look.
Which are the best areas of Pune to invest in?
Kharadi is one of the most affordable yet well connected and premium locations in Pune. It has very recently caught the attention of many real estate developers in Pune and is growing at an accelerated rate. The following is a list of reasons why Kharadi is one of the most sought after real estate areas in Pune:
- It is close to established areas like Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, and Koregaon Park which makes connectivity and commute a breeze.
- Centres like the EON IT Park in Kharadi make the area very attractive for young investors and residents. This has led to a cosmopolitan lifestyle and active nightlife. Kharadi is the definition of “work hard play hard”.
- Kharadi has some of the best hospitals, schools, and colleges in the area. This easy access to all these institutions makes daily life much more comfortable.
- Kharadi is soon going to get connected with the rest of Pune with a new metro line already under construction. Being on the metro line will make public transportation simpler in the area.
Hinjewadi is one of the first areas in Pune to truly develop a cosmopolitan lifestyle and put Pune on the map. This is all due to the Hinjewadi Infotech Park which is home to some of the best technological companies which brings in employees from all over the country. Here are some of the reasons why Hinjewadi makes for a sound real estate investment:
- There is a full ecosystem of school, hospitals, and convenience stores built around Hinjewadi infotech park that caters to the thousands of employees and their families, which makes everything a short walk away.
- The greenery and infrastructure in Hinjewadi is unparalleled. It was one of Pune’s first planned areas which makes the roads, landscaping, and pedestrian footpaths large and spacious. It truly is one of the best urban planned areas.
- Hinjewadi has one of the most affordable real estate rates in the city due to a lot of homebuyers overlooking the area.
- If you’re someone who has to frequently commute to Mumbai, Hinjewadi is one of the easiest options because it is right next to the highway. The area has Shivneri buses, cab, and other private buses continuously running back and forth which make going to Bombay easier than ever.
Wakad is one of the best places to invest in Pune. It is now a fully developed area that is connected to multiple hubs of Pune and has one of the fastest growing real estate economies of the city. Let us take a look at why Wakad is the one of the best choices for investment in Pune:
- It is right next to hubs like Baner, Hinjewadi, Bavdhan, and Pashan which gives you a holistic connectivity to the rest of the city. There are other upcoming areas like Akurdi, Chinchwad, and Ravet.
- Wakad is one of the most well-developed areas of Pune because of intensive investments by the PMRDA and PCMC.
- Not only is it connected to some of the major areas in the city, it is also connected to the Mumbai Pune highway which makes connectivity to the financial capital easier.
- New real estate projects in Wakad now have one of the best amenities and facilities that are not seen in many areas of Pune. This makes the real estate opportunities very attractive.
- Wakad has attracted a lot of families and parents which makes it one of the most peaceful living areas with a great sense of community living.
Apart from these three areas- Baner, Pimpri and Shivajinagar are pre-established areas where not only is the real estate market accelerated but also comes with the most premium features and functions. Real estate investments in these three areas have seen really good returns on investment.
You may have questions like whether it's the right time to invest in real estate? We can say that there couldn’t be a better time. Real estate was in the previous decades a sellers market, but now it is a sellers market.
Now is the right time to invest in real estate in Pune because in such a competitive market everyone aims to provide the best service to their customers. It is highly advantageous for buyers who get great prices as well as great features and amenities.
Related Post: Features and Amenities To Look For In A New Home